Saturday, June 9, 2012

Today I am sitting in the hospital with my 14 year old son. The poor guy broke his leg at a skate park in five places! Not good for my precious son, but the staff at Tri-City has done a great job! So did the Carlsbad Medics who patched him up enough to get him safely to the hospital. It didn't hurt that the Fire Department is located right next door to the park. Thanks to everyone for all your help! Speaking of help, please come help yourself to a fun gathering at my showroom for the Taste of Vista. We will be hosting a wonderful local brewery paired with gourmet local chocolates. On site will be the fine furnishings of Beyond The Front Door, a premier interior decorating firm, as well as our extensive kitchen, bath, hardware and flooring lines. Contact me or the Vista Village Business Association for more info. You are cordially invited!

No comments:

Post a Comment